Electronic Document Management, No Fees Per User!
“Electronic document management (EDM) should not have to cost so much or be so hard.” This is the philosophy behind our systems. In our world, document management is an accessible, friendly, cost-effective technology that anyone can use with only moments of training. The implementation of EDM is less intimidating and less expensive. Realize tangible benefits through flexibility, integration, training and support. Peace of mind and confidence come standard.
In the Cloud, or On Premise
We offer flexible solutions that can be deployed on your internal network or hosted and accessed over the internet. Whether your organization requires customized internal control and security, or a turnkey, low capital solution, we enable it!
- Provide instant access to corporate information regardless of location
- Save time through improved process efficiency
- Secure critical business data from theft and disaster
- Comply with government and industry standards and regulations
- Virtually eliminate copying, faxing, and document filing costs
- Seamless integration with virtually any line of business application
- Legendary customer and technical support
- Desktop or web-based access to your corporate data — the choice is entirely yours
- Support for viewing of over 250 file types, from graphics to word processing to presentations. CAD drawings, spreadsheets, scanned pages and PDF files can be seamlessly viewed as one contiguous document
- Advanced full-text search engine makes finding documents easier and faster
- Powerful check-in/check-out and versioning controls ensure users are working with the most current documents
- Designed to assist users in addressing government and industry regulations such as HIPAA for healthcare or FDA 21CFR Part 11
- Email, fax, document grants and print distribution are supported, as are migration tools for data portability
A full set of technical data is available. Contact us for more information.
Understanding Cost and Benefits
In addition to great feature functionality, we can help assign value to your benefits and justify the cost by providing a return on investment analysis. Nucleus Research, an independent leader in technology investment analysis, developed our ROI calculator.